Chip Cards are the Standard of Security
Contactless Transactions Saves Time Every Time You Tap
- Tap, insert or swipe your card.
- Sign or enter your pin
- Remove your card when prompted
- Contactless means you don’t have to insert our card into the point-of-sale terminal and wait.
- Save time every time you tap.
- Every chip and contactless transaction includes a unique code, helping to protect against fraud and keep your information safe.
- The information on your card is protected by unique keys.
- Contactless transactions work within 1-2 inches from the point-of-sale terminal.
How to Use Your Contactless Card
- At time of paying for your purchases, look for the contactless symbol on the payment terminal.
- Tap your card to the front of the POS terminal.
- Wait for a beep or green light before removing your card (you can put your card away – you won’t need it again.
- Follow any instructions on the screen (you might be asked to sign or to enter your PIN).